Accommodation in Roundstone 1872


This is a transcript of an entry taken from the Roundstone RC Parish Register 1872 ...November 12 Was completed the Scaffing vc vc the Windows & Door a Parochial House (at present rented to the Chief-Boatsman-in Charge of the Coast-Guards) which afterwards - about 15 years ago - passed into the hands of the Monks, the present Lease-holders of it... For original document see: http://registers.nli.ie//registers/vtls000632075#page/50/mode/1up

0 Comments · 107 Reads · Print  -> Posted by Kalilileth on November 12 2017

Comments

No Comments have been Posted.
 

Post Comment

Please Login to Post a Comment.